Partnerships with influencers
You probably saw a video before of an influencer in the cooking industry talking about a BBQ or boasting about new tools and brands. An influencer talking about your product is a direct return of your investment! Working with an active person recognised on social media will allow you to reach potential clients while creating an explosive effect on your marketing. By choosing the right people and the right placements, you will automatically see a positive return on your company.
Either for promoting in Quebec, Canada or internationally, the LB brigade has the power to build up the best influencer marketing plan to multiply your visibility and earnings! So, who will you choose?
A well-built influencer marketing campaign can make you earn a lot. You would like to gain potential buyers who follow the recommendations of an influential individual? You only need to choose the influencer who can share your message in a way people will believe. Choose a credible ambassador, appreciated and sincere. Someone people will want to listen to, contrary to television ads that we all, without exception, want to skip. By increasing your reputation online, your notoriety will climb up fast too. Your conversions will automatically be positively touched and your Google position too. You will be winning on every front! Maybe you will even succeed in getting advertisement at lower cost compared to classic advertising.
Youtube videos, Facebook, IGTV; blog articles, Instagram posts and Facebook posts are excellent ways to get the attention you seek. Do not forget about stories, of small length, but with so many views! It could get you far. As we say, a little goes a long way!
Numbers, again and always:
- 89% of people declare the return on investment of influencer marketing is equal or superior to other marketing options
- 69% of marketing specialists plan on spending more money on Instagram for marketing
- That is more than six times more than YouTube (11%), the second most chosen channel for higher spendings.
- SHARING RELEVANT CONTENT THAT REPRESENTS YOU
- Your social media represent your company. The content you share on it will directly influence how consumers see your values, your mission, the quality of your products/services and your customer service. Creating eye-catching visual and textual content, using high quality pictures and writing texts without mistakes are the basics. At Agence LB, we work together with our partners of choice and high quality equipment to create publications that will captivate your audience.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- Though the management of customer service on social media remains in your hands, we install many tools to help you manage your messages and comments. To get advice and tips on how to maintain quality in your service or to learn everything you need about common practices to establish, take a look at the blog segment of our website!
- INTERACTING WITH YOUR COMMUNITY THROUGH SUGGESTED TOOLS
- On social media, you cannot be afraid of experiencing with everything. The type of content is not limited to pictures and videos publications. Getting to know the tools found on social media such as stories, lives, polls, question boxes, IGTV, reels and much more is essential to really connect with your clients through your different platforms. It's a magic tool to bring your clients closer, but also to create a first connection with potential buyers!
- PARTNERSHIPS WITH INFLUENCERS
- An influencer talking about your products, it's a direct return of your investment! Working with someone active and noticed on social media will make you reach potential clients with explosive effect. By choosing the right people and the right placements, you will automatically see a positive return on your company. Either for promoting in Quebec, Canada or internationally, the LB brigade has the power to build up the best influencer marketing plan to multiply your visibility and earnings!
RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS:
IDEAS AND PLANNING:
Following that step, the client has to give the agreed upon content as necessary to continue the project following the dates of the schedule (logos, images, videos, information or any other content demanded beforehand). As soon as they receive the content, the production team can continue on the development